For the past 32 years, the people of Thunder Bay and the region have strongly supported the Fort William Rotary House Lottery and this support has provided over $5 million to local charities helping our Community.
Our recent focus has been support of the renewed Wilderness Discovery Handi-capable Centre with $140,000 donated to the Handicapped Action Group Inc. (HAGI) directed to this project.
With the incidence of heart and vascular disease prevalent in out region, a commitment of $500,000 has been made in support of the Cardiovascular Surgery program at the Regional Hospital.
Your continued support provides a stronger community for all of us!
HELP US, HELP OUR COMMUNITY -- BUY A TICKET
Recipients of Past Lotteries
The Fort William Rotary Club has donated over $5 million of House Lottery proceeds to the following local and district charities:
- Hagi in support of Wilderness Discovery Centre
- Disaster Relief Fund
- Thunder Bay Regional Hospital Foundation
- Boys and Girls Club
- Rotary Shelter House
- St. Andrew's Dew Drop Inn
- George Jeffrey Children's Centre
- Heart and Stroke Foundation
- Air Cadets Squadron #70
- Toys for Tots Christmas Toys
- Northern Medical School Bursary
- Lakehead Search and Rescue
- Easter Seals Summer Camp
- Regional Food Distribution Association
- Lakehead Music Festival
And many others
Connect with us