In the News
Our Satellite Club
Contact the Satellite
Officers & Directors
Ticket Order Form
Early Bird Prizes
Grand Prize Draw
Group Study Exchange
Santa Claus Parade
5 Avenues of Service
Becoming A Member
Paul Harris Info
FAQ & Contact Us
- Tickets must be purchased in the province of Ontario.
- No cash substitute for the grand prize.
- The Grand Prize House Draw to take place at approximately 6:30 p.m. on Canada Day, July 1, 2019 at Marina Park, Thunder Bay, ON.
- Complete draw results to be published in the Chronicle Journal by July 31, 2019.
- Only 14,000 tickets will be sold at either $100 per ticket or 3 tickets for $250
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age. Tickets can not be ordered or purchased in the name of a minor.
- Early Bird prize winners are eligible for all subsequent draws and the grand prize.
- The entrant name on all "3 for $250" tickets must be the same.
- All prizes must be accepted as awarded.
- Cut-off dates for Early Bird prizes is 3 days prior to draw.
- Tickets must be paid in full to be eligible for a prize.
- All tickets to remain in control of the Auditor.
- Method of payment to be cash, cheque, debit, MasterCard or Visa.
- Rotary Club of Thunder Bay (Fort William) members and their spouses are not eligible.
- First name on front of ticket is the official winner and is responsible for sharing any winnings with other names on the stub.
- The liability of the licensee of this lottery shall be limited to the purchase price of the ticket.
- By purchasing a ticket you agree to allow us, the Rotary Club of Thunder Bay (Fort William), the right, if you are a prize winner, to use and publicaly disclose your name, municipality of residence, image, photograph and likeness as a prize winner? in any means required by the terms of our lottery license and/or that we consider appropriate for the purposes of administering and promoting the lottery, without notice, review or approval or additional compensation to you.